Southern Oregon Beekeepers Association
Proudly presents our 2018
April 7, 2018
The Art and Science of Keeping Bees in the Rogue Valley
Presentations and hands-on demonstrations featuring:
- To Be Announced
- Equipment Overview and Choosing an Apiary Site
- How to Survive the First Year of Beekeeping.
- How to Inspect a Hive and What to Look For.
- How to Put NUC/Package Bees into Your Hive Body.
- Hands On Bee Inspection Demonstrations.
- Ten Common Mistakes Beekeepers Make.
- How to Feed, Medicate and Other Bee Management Activities.
- What is Your Plan for the Next 3 Months?
Bring your own smoker fuel and smoker. Some ideas for fuel are:
569 Hanley Road, Central Point, OR (map)
Registration deadline is April 6 and is limited to the first 100 people.
The class fee cannot be refunded less than 7 days prior to bee school.
Register by mail (before April 7)
- Download SOBA Bee School Registration Form
- Make check payable to — SOBA
- Mail to:
SOBA c/o Cheryl Housden
PO Box 407
Wilderville, OR 97543-0407
Register using PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. You can pay with your credit or debit card using the PayPal service.