Membership in the Southern Oregon Beekeepers Association (SOBA) is $15 per adult per year. You can join or renew using PayPal, in person at one of our monthly meetings, or mail in an application (see below). Memberships are for the calendar year and are renewed each January.
Join fellow beekeepers and aspiring beekeepers at monthly meetings with guest speakers, hands-on workshops in season, and beekeeping classes. Each meeting has a hive inspection demonstration and a Q&A session where you can get your questions answered by experienced local beekeepers.
- use of club honey extractors
- optional inclusion on our swarm call list
- access to our lending library
- volunteer opportunities throughout the valley
- being a member of a great community of beekeepers in the southern Oregon area
We encourage you to contact us for membership questions.
Join or Renew by mail
- Download SOBA Membership Form
- Make check payable to — SOBA
Annual Dues: $15 (Jan. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Mail to:
SOBA c/o Cheryl Housden, Treasurer
PO Box 711
Grants Pass, OR 97528